Transcripts and Graduation Verification
How to Request your High School Transcript
- High school transcripts should be requested through ScribOrder Please choose the CURRENT STUDENT option, if you are currently at RHS.
- If you are a current student, there will be no charge for transcript orders
- Alumni will have a $5 charge for transcript request. If you cannot pay this fee, please contact the Guidance Office Secretary Samantha Bloom at email@example.com or by phone at (763) 477-5846 ext. 3032
- Graduation Verifications or Student Record Requests from a corporation verification company should be requested through this ScribOrder link
How to Request and IB Score be sent to colleges
If you are requesting your transcript before July 5, 2023 (for May examination sessions), you should contact your Diploma Programme coordinator to submit a request to the IB on your behalf.
For requests after July 5th (for May examination sessions) or January 2nd (for November examination sessions), IB graduates can request for their transcripts to be sent to institutions directly by placing a request through rrs.ibo.org. A fee will be charged for each request that is submitted regardless of whether any previous requests have been made for that student. The cost is $17 per transcript.
NCAA or NAIA transcript requests
- Athletes who are requesting transcripts that have to be sent to the NCAA or NAIA need to create a student account for NCAA or NAIA. They will request their transcripts through their student site, ScribOrder will not be able to send them. The links to those pages are located below:
College Credit Transcript Requests
To obtain a copy of your transcript showing the college credit you received in CIS classes at Rockford High School, you will need to contact the college from which you received the credit. Click here for course names/college credits
To find out your AP scores, log on to apscore.org. Scores are available in July. You will need your College Board account username and password, and your AP number (or student ID number if you provide it on your AP answer sheet).