Skip To Main Content

Transcripts and Graduation Verification

How to Request your High School Transcript
  • High school transcripts should be requested through ScribOrder  Please choose the CURRENT STUDENT option, if you are currently at RHS.
    • If you are a current student, there will be no charge for transcript orders
    • Alumni will have a $5 charge for transcript request. If you cannot pay this fee, please contact the Guidance Office Secretary Samantha Bloom at or by phone at (763) 477-5846 ext. 3032
  • Graduation Verifications or Student Record Requests from a corporation verification company should be requested through this ScribOrder link 
NCAA or NAIA transcript requests
  • Athletes who are requesting transcripts that have to be sent to the NCAA or NAIA need to create a student account for NCAA or NAIA.  They will request their transcripts through their student site, ScribOrder will not be able to send them.  The links to those pages are located below:

NCAA clearinghouse


College Credit Transcript Requests
AP Scores
  • To find out your AP scores, log on to Scores are available in July. You will need your College Board account username and password, and your AP number (or student ID number if you provide it on your AP answer sheet).