Registration and Course Catalog
The course description guide is a tool for families to plan for the next school year and beyond. The guide includes instructions on how to input courses online during registration, course descriptions, RHS graduation requirements and college credit opportunities in high school. The course description guide also includes information on the International Baccalaureate program.
2022-23 RHS Course Registration Guide
ACADEMIC PLANNING FOR HIGH SCHOOL
Schedule Corrections will only be considered for the following reasons:
- Did not receive a course required for graduation.
- Enrolled in a course you have already completed and received credit.
- Enrolled in a course for which you have not met the prerequisite.
- Do not have a full schedule of 7 classes per semester.
- Received a course you did not request as an original or alternate during registration.
Procedures for requesting a correction:
- Submit a Schedule Correction Form to the Guidance Office.
- Request will be reviewed and if it meets the criteria for a schedule correction and if there is room in another class that works in your schedule, the change will be made.
- Schedule changes will not be accepted after the first 3 days of a semester.
Schedule corrections will be made according to space available in classes. Making a schedule change for one class may result in changing the rest of your schedule.