Rockford High School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School with the Middle Years Programme, Diploma Programme, and Career-related Programme. RHS committed to making our students college and career ready. RHS offers top educational opportunities consisting of Advanced Placement and Honors courses; College in the Schools courses — a senior-to-sophomore program through St. Cloud State University and Southwest State University; Link Program to assist freshmen with their high school transition; Career and Tech Ed; and Band and Choir programs that have consistently ranked superior in region/state competitions. We are also a Magnet IB School within Northwest Suburban Integration School District.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Rockford High School
- Family-like atmosphere with ROCKET PRIDE;
- High student achievements in academics, arts and activities;
- Student opportunities for college credit;
- Students are college and career ready;
- Needs-based programs for all learners;
- Building relationships between staff, students and parents;
- Innovative approaches in teaching and acceleration courses;
- Leadership opportunities for students;
- Many opportunities for extracurricular involvement;
- Remodeled and updated facilities.