As we work to improve communication with family and staff, the Rockford Area Schools has uses Infinite Campus as our family notification system. This system allows the school district to send telephone calls and email messages to families or staff in a few minutes.
How and when will the notification system be used?
- Reminders of upcoming major school activities or events.
- School and district level crisis / emergency information and instructions.
- School delays and closures messages.
- School activity cancelations or changes.
The caller ID number that will come across family/staff telephones during the messages should be a school district one.
- Families and staff are encouraged to answer these calls for important school information.
- Families and staff can call this number back to retrieve messages they may have missed.